Diamond painting is similar to painting by number, except instead of using paint, you use tiny rhinestones, crystals, pearls or flat back diamonds. The process may seem daunting, but it's actually quite straightforward. Once you know what to do, you can find the project both relaxing and rewarding.
1. Understand how to read the canvas Unroll the canvas and stick it on a flat surface.
2. Peel off part of the plastic covering on the canvas. Pour your first color of rhinestones into the tray.
3. Dip your pen tool in the glue provided with your kit. Use the pen to pick up a rhinestone
4. Gently press the rhinestone against the corresponding square. Fill in the rest of the squares in this section
5. Peel off the plastic coating more and fill in more squares. Cover the canvas with the plastic sheet.
6. Roll over the canvas with a rolling pin. Frame the canvas.